Monday, September 9, 2013

K100 High Quality Vapor Pens



   
1. Unique Telescopic design,  different battery length and capacity are available,  vv ecig mod, more huge vapor
2. full mechnical mod,  no pcb,  with 18350/18650 replaceable dry battery,
3. can match to various atomizer,  like ce, 510 and ego vivi nova series atomizer 
4. main material: copper and aluminium alloy

the standard kit of K100 contains:
S1000 battery tube
1 pc
18350 dry battery
1 pc
18650 dry battery
1 pc
X9 atomizer
1 pc
x9 Atomizer coil
1 pc
Battery charger
1 pc
manual
1 pc
Packing box
1 pc

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm gratified you have discussed this particular essential information beside me. Many thanks!

    Vapor Pens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been checking out this blog it’s been really helpful. I was not understanding what I was doing. But your blog helped me a lot. Thank you very much and all the best in future.

    E cigarette

    ReplyDelete